Saturday, March 28, 2009

Drama Queen

Ahhhh... I'm doing this again. I didn't think I would but I am.

I'm venting about my relationships on my blog. Ew.

So the gentleman from the bellow post and I have fallen hard for one another. Painfully hard. Even though I feel like I'm so in love with him, I also feel like my heart is breaking all the time. I feel like a little girl. I just want to be noticed all the time. This is going to sound like the most pathetic thing, because it is, but I actually had to delete his number from my phone to keep from texting him today.

He told me he wanted me to let him in and tell him everything, but I dont think he realized how much their really is. I'm honestly more comfortable hiding everything from him so I think I'm going to go back to that. I don't want to be a drama queen so I'm going to ignore him for awhile. Try to make myself lose interest a little.

Uhh. I guess that's it for now.

Over and Out

No comments: